I have an exam in roughly seven hours and I felt the need to productively procrastinate instead of preparing for my exam. This is my very first posting in this blog even though I signed up quite a long time ago. I have one too many 'blogs' and I do a very half ass job of posting regularly. What prompt me to make this was I wanted to be sure that I was able to secure the name 'swirls123'.
As I enter the halfway point of exams my sleeping hours are as screwed as ever but they are still somewhat regular compared to my past experiences. I've been power napping for ten minutes at 9am for three days and they are incredible. It feels like I've been sleeping for an hour but when I wake up only 10 minutes have past. And these short naps are always accompanied by some random but somehow relevant dream that relates to the happenings of the day before. I noticed that my dreams are more vivid and clear and I am more likely to remember them when I take naps.
I probably won't do that great of a job posting here but what the hell. I'll randomly post here like how I randomly post elsewhere.
Saturday, December 9, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol i didn't think anyone could read it
Post a Comment