Two years ago, when I watched An In Convenient Truth I was bombarded with facts and information about greenhouse gases and global warming. It informed me and gave me some more information about a lot of issues I already knew about. HOME takes it to another level, affecting on an emotional level. There were points during the film which I felt helpless and insignificant. This film is not to scare but to give us a reality check, to remind us that there is hope. There is still time to for us to change our ways and help to find ways to use the gifts the earth has bestowed than to take advantage of it.
This movie is about an hour and half long narrated by Glenn Close. It is accompanied by the sounds of the world and compliments the film perfectly. If you have time to spare I highly recommend checking out this film.
HOME was released world-wide on June 5th on television, movie theaters, DVD, and the internet. The creators of this film are not trying to profit from this but to raise awareness. All DVD and movie ticket sales go towards the GoodPlanet Fundation. You can watch HOME for free on YouTube in HD.
Here is the trailer:
See the press conference for more information about this initiative.

No comments:
Post a Comment