My fellow readers who have followed me since the beginning will notice some things are missing. Number Four, Five, Six, and Seven have been removed due to the nature of the content. Those were personal documentations and offered little commentary to anything else.
From here on, this blog will be my outlet for showcasing my random photos, new and old music I come across, and other things of interest. I have two other blogs, LiVEJOURNAL and xanga, which I stopped posting in since the start of 2008. Both blogs now only house the origami I made from the Origami Page-A-Day Calendar 2007. Do check it out if you're a fan of origami.
I have a deviantART account but again, I have not submitted anything since last year. I recently bought a new camera and have been coming across friends who also share an interest in photography who have been encouraging me to start submitting my stuff again. This photo is one of the many photos I took when I was messing around with the new camera. For those who are curious, I now own a Canon EOS 450D / Digital Rebel XSi and the lens that was used is the EF-S 18-55mm lens (it was the lens kit that came with the body). I admit I miss blogging and randomly writing. It is nice to be back on familiar grounds...

1 comment:
ooh! fresh ink... err... pixels
Post a Comment